Professional English proofreading and editing servicesTrusted by thousands of ESL speakers, students and international businesses.
- Subject-expert editors Experienced US/UK editors in your field.
- Quick turnarounds Working 24/7 to meet your deadlines.
- Secure & confidential Secure, reliable and confidential service.
Proofreading and editing jobs
Cambridge Proofreading LLC is committed to delivering quality service to each and every client that orders through our website. This is achieved through accurate proofreading and quality editing that is delivered on schedule. We are always interested in hearing from experienced editors who can assist us to deliver on this commitment.
We hold the following requirements for editors we work with:
- Must be a native-speaker of English.
- Must hold an advanced qualification from an American, British, or English-speaking university.
- Must have experience in academic proofreading and editing.
- Desirable: experience in academic publishing or as university faculty.
If you meet these requirements and are an established independent contractor, please email your resume to email@example.com along with the following details in the main body:
University qualifications: e.g., BA (Hons) Politics, University of Chicago, 1991
MA International Relations, University of Manchester, 2002
Other relevant qualifications: e.g., Member, Council of Science Editors, 2007-2013
Experience: e.g., Contract Editor, Editing LLC, 2007-15
Areas of expertise: e.g., Politics, social sciences, etc.
Please note: due to the volume of emails we receive, we are unable to reply to all applications we receive.