The first step of our application process is to take the Cambridge language quiz.
It is designed to test your understanding of language rules and takes around 45 minutes to complete.
If you pass our quiz, the next step will be a trial edit that will be reviewed by our editing team manager
and feedback will be provided.
- 45-minute quiz to test your basic language and editing skills.
- Specialized training programme to help you become familiar with our editing approach.
- Four-part test to determine your skills in language editing, academic language editing, comment writing, and text comprehension.
- Personalized feedback after completion of our test & training programme.
- You are a native speaker with an advanced understanding of the English language.
- You have the latest version of MS Word and expertise in using Tracked Changes.
- You are extremely punctual with deadlines and consistent with your work.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from an English-speaking university.
- You can commit to editing a minimum of 10,000 words per week.
What we offer
- Average pay of 20-30 USD per hour.
- Paid weekly, bi-monthly or monthly. It’s up to you.
- Personalised training and support to improve your skills and efficiency.
- Access to our knowledge base and licensed software.
- Flexible working schedules and time commitments.
Step 1. Upload Your CV
Your CV has now been uploaded, please continue to Step 2.