Trial and training document
Please click the link below to download the trial and training document.
Upload Your Trial Document
Your trial document has been uploaded, we will email you when there is an update.
- 45-minute quiz to test your basic language and editing skills.
- Specialized training programme to help you become familiar with our editing approach.
- Four-part test to determine your skills in language editing, academic language editing, comment writing, and text comprehension.
- Personalized feedback after completion of our test & training programme.
- You are a native speaker with an advanced understanding of the English language.
- You have the latest version of MS Word and expertise in using Tracked Changes.
- You are extremely punctual with deadlines and consistent with your work.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from an English-speaking university.
- You can commit to a minimum of 10,000 words per week of editing.
What we offer
- Average pay of 20-30 USD per hour.
- Paid weekly, bi-monthly or monthly. It’s up to you.
- Personalised training and support to improve your skills and efficiency.
- Access to our knowledge base and licensed software.
- Flexible working schedules and time commitments.