- Attempt our short screening quiz (linked below).
- If successful, submit your application form and sample edits.
- If your experience and sample edits show that you’re a good fit for our needs, you’ll be asked to submit a final short sample edit in Microsoft Word. You’ll be able to choose from a small selection of trial documents provided by us.
- We respond to all applicants, whatever the outcome. Successful candidates receive personalised guidance to help them become familiar with our editing approach. Note that, due to the volume of applications we receive, we’re unfortunately unable to provide personalised feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- You are a native speaker with an advanced understanding of the English language.
- You have Word 2013 or later and are proficient in Word, including its Track Changes and Comment features.
- You are deadline-driven and deliver consistent, high-quality work.
- You are able to work at a pace of at least 1,500 words per hour.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a respected university where English is the main language of instruction.
What we offer
- Average pay of USD 20–30 per hour, paid twice monthly.
- The freedom to choose which assignments you work on.
- Access to our resource library.
- A flexible schedule, with no set hours or minimum time commitment.