The first step in our application process is to take the Cambridge grammar quiz, which takes around 10 minutes to complete. If you pass the quiz, you’ll be redirected to our application form. Once you submit your application form, we’ll review your CV/résumé, experience, and sample edit. If you’re a good fit for our team, we’ll send you our trial edit documents.
- A 10-minute quiz to test your grammar knowledge.
- A trial edit to assess your editing skills.
- All applicants who submit a trial edit receive an answer from us. Successful candidates receive personalised guidance to help them become familiar with our editing approach. Note that candidates who are not successful do not receive personalised feedback given the volume of applicants and the fact that the trial edit document remains in use.
- You are a native speaker with an advanced understanding of the English language.
- You have Word 2013 or later, as well as experience in using Tracked Changes.
- You are deadline-driven and deliver consistent, high-quality work.
- You are able to work at a pace of 1,500-2,000 words per hour.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a respected university.
What we offer
- Average pay of USD 20-25 per hour, paid twice monthly.
- Personalised feedback to improve your skills and efficiency.
- Access to our resource library.
- A flexible schedule, with no set hours or minimum time commitment.
Ready to apply? Complete our quiz.