Who we are
Cambridge Proofreading LLC was founded in Cambridge, England and heaquartered in Chicago, IL with experienced editors from the U.S., U.K., Canada and Australia. We proofread U.S. and U.K. English. We are proud to have edited over 100,000 documents for more than 30,000 clients around the world.
Our network of over 300 editing professionals covers the full spectrum of academic subjects. We also have expertise in the public and private sector, having edited thousands of documents for businesses, organizations, and public bodies.
Cambridge Proofreading LLC is a registered company in the state of Illinois. Our Certificate of Good Standing can be found on the website of the IL Secretary of State by searching our name or file number (05237661) here.
Our Company Mission Statement
To deliver a superior service experience for our valued clients by consistently:
- Working punctually to deadlines.
- Being responsive to requests and questions.
- Providing quality proofreading and editing.
Our Quality Guarantee
All orders made through our website are covered by our quality guarantee. This states that:
- For students/academics/authors: We guarantee to make significant improvements to the written English of your document(s).
- For individuals/businesses: Our performance is measured by your satisfaction. If you are not entirely happy with our work, contact us and we will find a suitable resolution.
- Should you not be entirely satisfied with our service and can cite fair justifications, you will be eligible for a full or partial refund and/or re-edit.*
proofreading and editing services
We provide expert proofreading and editing services in hundreds of
subjects classified under the five broad disciplines listed below.
Dr. Clark, PhD
- 28 Years
- 121 Papers
Ph.D. Archaeology (University of London)
M.A. Archaeology (University of London)
B.A. Archaeology (University of Durham)
Dr E.V., PhD
- 8 Years
- 543 Papers
Ph.D. Physiology (Boston University)
M.S. Exercise Physiology (Benedictine University)
M.A. Biology (Boston University)
B.S. Human Physiology (Boston University)
Dr S.W., PhD
- 12 Years
- 88 Papers
PhD Wind Power Engineering (University of Leeds)
MSc Low Carbon Technologies (University of Leeds)
MSc Energy Engineering (University of Leeds)
BSc Physics (University of Exeter)
Dr. B.W., PhD
- 12 Years
- 165 Papers
PhD Biochemistry (McGill University)
MSc Biochemistry (McGill University)
BSc Biology and Chemistry (MIT Massachusetts Institute of Technology)